Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
- Classic 50's Party Paper Fans Decorations (Pack of 6) $29.70 $11.88 Buy Now View
- Disco Party Fever Printed Paper Fans Decorations (Pack of 6) $8.16 $4.90 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Paper Fan Decorations (Pack of 6) $27.60 $16.56 Buy Now View
- St Patrick's Day Paper Fan Decorations $42.30 $25.39 Buy Now View
- Hollywood Paper Fan Party Decorations (Pack of 6) $15.00 $9.00 Buy Now View
- Featured Pink Circle Fan Paper Decorations $31.80 $19.99 Buy Now View
- Featured Neon Orange Birthday Party Pinwheel Fan Decorations $26.20 $16.59 Buy Now View
- Rainbow Tissue Fan Decorations (Set of 5) $9.30 $5.59 Buy Now View
- White Mini Hanging Fan Party Decorations (Pack of 5) $9.30 $3.72 Buy Now View
- Black Mini Hanging Fan Party Decorations (Pack of 5) $4.77 $2.89 Buy Now View
- Rainbow Mini Hanging Fan Party Decorations (Pack of 5) $4.77 $2.89 Buy Now View
Showing 1 — 11 of 11
The beautiful paper fans from Australia's #1 online party shop Pink Frosting make a gorgeous party decoration and party backdrop for your birthday party, wedding, engagement party, Christmas party or any other special event. Group your paper fans together for an incredible effect - hand them from walls, suspend them from the ceiling, trees, marquees and more and you have an event decoration that your guests will adore.
For extra bright colour and texture, try some of our tissue fans mixed with the amazing range of paper decorations for parties including paper lanterns, party tassels, paper honeycombs and tissue paper garlands. With so many beautiful ways to decorate your parties, you will be able to create a room that looks like it came directly out of a celebrity party magazine! If you're not sure how to use your paper decorations, give us a call or email us and we can assist you with how to assemble your party fans and how to get the best look on your budget.
You might like to try some of these ideas for using paper fans, straight from the party stylists at Pink Frosting! Cluster your party fans in groups on a wall using different shades of the same colour, for example peach, pastel pink, hot pink and blush. Lay the fans in shapes that aren’t symmetrical for a shabby chic decorating look, or you can use the clusters to create fabulous show-stopping shapes like suns, daisies and lines of colour in various shades. Our party stylists also recommend you don’t be frightened of mixing metallics with matte colours. For example, blue and silver look amazing together, as do gold and pink. The variations in texture, shade and colour bring interest to your party fans and displays so your guests will be wowed, and the photos from your party will look like they were taken at a celebrity’s kids birthday party!