Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
18th Birthday Party Supplies
- 18th Birthday Party Gold Birthday Party Confetti $3.90 $1.56 Buy Now View
- 18th Birthday Party Coloured Jelly Beans - Personalised Favours - Set of 12 (Set of 12) $59.76 $14.99 Buy Now View
- Featured 18th Birthday Party Favour Circle Stickers (Set of 35) - Custom Printed $10.99 $4.40 Buy Now View
- Featured 18th Birthday Party Invitations - Custom Made $2.48 $0.99 Buy Now View
- Featured 18th Birthday Party Jelly Beans - Personalised Favours - Set of 12 $59.76 $14.99 Buy Now View
- Featured 18th Birthday Party Mason Jars - Custom Made Favours $3.99 $1.79 Buy Now View
- Featured 18th Birthday Party Milk Bottles - Custom Made Bomboniere $3.75 $1.69 Buy Now View
- Featured 18th Birthday Party Mint Tins - Personalised Favours $4.45 $1.40 Buy Now View
- Featured 18th Birthday Party Personalised Thank You Cards - Custom Printed $2.75 $1.10 Buy Now View
- Featured 18th Birthday Party Rectangle Stickers (set of 10) - Custom Printed $10.99 $4.40 Buy Now View
- Featured 18th Birthday Party Small Rectangle Stickers (Set of 28) - Custom Printed $10.99 $4.40 Buy Now View
- Featured 18th Birthday Party Square Bomboniere Stickers (Set of 15) - Custom Printed $10.99 $4.40 Buy Now View
Showing 1 — 12 of 12
18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS
Eighteenth birthday parties are one of the most important celebrations of our lives - a true rite of passage! Celebrate your 18th birthday with the 18th birthday party supplies, 18th birthday party decorations and more from Pink Frosting, including invitations, cake toppers, banners and so much more. For more unique 18th birthday party ideas, visit our PARTY THEMES and PARTY SUPPLIES pages.
Finally, you can drink alcohol, you can drive a car – although we know you’re smart enough to not attempt both at the same time – and you can buy a house. Sweet adulthood is finally yours, and we know that means one thing – it’s time to party!
We are under no illusions whatsoever about what an 18th birthday party entails. There will be drinking, there will be dancing – possibly even on the furniture, and there will be neighbours calling the cops because you’re making too much noise. But none of this is a reason to let your standards fall away. An 18th birthday party without invitations, decorations, and party favours is just a piss up, and considering you’ll be having plenty of those from now until pretty much the end of your 20s, make sure this one stand out.
Luckily for you, we have everything you need to make this birthday super special. As you’re a bona fide adult now, and birthday party themes are more for kids and older people trying to whimsically recapture their youth, we’re guessing you’re probably not up for a big, themed event. Keep things simple by making the theme of your birthday party, ‘Hey, guess what? I’m 18!’ Get into the groove with our personalised birthday party invitations, available in an array of designs. Then when it comes to decorating your venue, we have everything from 18th birthday party metallic confetti and banners to customised balloons and bunting. You only legally become an adult once in your life, so we reckon now is the time to go completely over the top and decorate the venue in every way possible.
Birthday party games probably aren’t going to be much of a feature at this celebration, so focus your attention on having a fully stocked bar, and a snack table laden with deliciousness. Of course music is going to be very important at this party, so remember to organise that. Putting together a playlist on your laptop and just letting it play is a viable option, but it has its drawbacks. Firstly, you have no control over the vibe of the room, like knowing when to put on a song that will open up the dance floor. Secondly, leaving your laptop out where there are drinks and food is always risky, so you won’t be able to just relax and have a good time. If your budget allows, we highly recommend hiring a DJ so you don’t have to worry about any of that.
Then of course, to end off the night, you have to thank your guests for attending – and undoubtedly for their awesome gifts – with a birthday party favour. Our customised jars and candles make great party favours that your guests will love, look at, and remember the day fondly.