Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
60th Birthday Party Supplies
- 60th Birthday Party Celebration Chevron Large Party Napkins (Pack of 16) $9.30 $3.72 Buy Now View
- 60th Birthday Party Celebration Chevron Party Cups (Pack of 8) $7.80 $3.12 Buy Now View
- 60th Birthday Party Celebration Chevron Party Napkins (Pack of 16) $7.20 $2.88 Buy Now View
- 60th Birthday Party Celebration Chevron Small Party Plates (Pack of 8) $9.76 $3.90 Buy Now View
- 60th Birthday Party Dots and Stripes Foil Balloon Shaped $20.26 $8.10 Buy Now View
- 60th Birthday Party Hanging Shimmer Spirals $11.26 $4.50 Buy Now View
- 60th Birthday Party Radiant Birthday Prismatic Foil Balloon $11.40 $4.56 Buy Now View
- 60th Birthday Party Red, Green, Orange, Purple & Blue Hanging Decoration Whirls (Pack of 5) $16.66 $6.66 Buy Now View
- Card Night Party Hanging Cutout Party Decorations $15.60 $9.36 Buy Now View
- Casino Party Cards Centrepiece Cascade $14.70 $8.82 Buy Now View
- Casino Party Card Suits Party Cutouts $19.35 $11.61 Buy Now View
- Casino Party Club Foil Balloon $26.25 $15.75 Buy Now View
- Casino Party Confetti Table Scatters $6.60 $3.96 Buy Now View
- Casino Party Diamond Foil Balloon $26.25 $15.75 Buy Now View
- Casino Party Heart Foil Balloon $26.25 $15.75 Buy Now View
- Casino Party Jackpot Centrepiece Cascade $14.70 $8.82 Buy Now View
- Casino Party Night Party Hats $11.10 $6.66 Buy Now View
- Casino Party Pull Down Jointed Cutout Party Decoration $19.35 $11.61 Buy Now View
- Casino Party Spade Foil Balloon $26.25 $15.75 Buy Now View
- Casino Party Table Runner $12.90 $7.74 Buy Now View
60th birthday parties are a very important celebration! Celebrate your sixtieth birthday with the 60th birthday party supplies, 60th birthday party decorations and more from Pink Frosting, including invitations, cake toppers, banners and so much more. Get unique 60th birthday party ideas right here or visit our PARTY THEMES and PARTY SUPPLIES pages for more great themes and by party items to buy online.
The 60th birthday celebrations are much like the 50th birthday celebrations – not generally the idea of the birthday celebrator. But loved ones will be loved ones, and they will throw a party regardless of the wishes of the person of the moment, so you do what you have to do to make this a special day for them.
Chances are that if you are reading this, it’s because your mom or dad is turning 60, because very few 60-years-olds plan their own birthday celebrations. So, the first thing you need to do is choose a venue: are you going to have it at a home or in a hired space? If you’re going to have it at a home, will it be yours or theirs? Having a party at home is always nice because it means people will be more comfortable. And many 60-years-olds have young grandchildren, so having the birthday celebrations at home means that the kids can be included, as a lot of hireable venues have a no children policy. If you do decide to go the other route and have it at a hired venue, you definitely need to make it a classy event. This means steering clear of rec centres and church halls, as these tend to give celebrations a bit of a high school disco feel, and no one wants that on their 60th birthday. Look at hiring out a nice cocktail bar or tapas bar. Sure, it will cost you a little extra, but you’ll be able to see where your money went.
Whether you choose to have the party at a home or at a swanky bar, you will need birthday party decorations to give it that festive feel. Choose a colour scheme, such as pastel or metallic, and deck the venue out appropriately. Choose from our range of 60th birthday balloons, banners, and bunting. And of course we have customised birthday party invitations available in a range of designs. Choose a design that reflects the theme of the party. If you’ve chosen to hire a venue, then your catering will be taken care of, and remember to order plenty of bubbly for this special occasion. Some venues will offer to make the cake for you, but if not, make sure you get a really good one from a quality bakery and don’t forget the candles, which you can order from us along with your invitations and decorations.
Last but not least, you will definitely need birthday party favours. A 60th birthday celebration is a classy affair, so don’t let it down with shoddy party favours. We are well past the paper bags of candy stage; rather opt for our customised glass jars filled with goodies, engraved champagne flutes, or customised glass candy dishes.