Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
21st Birthday Party Supplies
- 21st Birthday Party Table Centrepiece Cascade $16.80 $6.72 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Hanging Decoration Swirls $6.81 $4.09 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Happy Birthday Blowouts with Medallions $3.93 $2.36 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Add an Age Party Banner $9.54 $5.72 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Birthday Party Candles Set (Pack of 4) $8.16 $4.90 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Bracelets Favours Rubber Assorted Designs (Pack of 4) $7.50 $4.50 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Confetti Bulk Value Pack Foil $4.77 $2.86 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Game $5.43 $3.26 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Happy Birthday Crepe Streamer $4.08 $2.45 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Hat $2.70 $1.62 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Invitations (Pack of 8) $3.39 $2.03 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Latex Balloons Army Tanks (Pack of 6) $6.12 $3.67 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Mega Favour Pack 48 Pieces $20.43 $12.26 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Metallic Silver Dog Tags Favours (Pack of 12) $7.50 $4.50 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Plastic Souvenir Cup $3.30 $1.99 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Scene Setter $10.89 $6.53 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Party Table Party Decorations Kit $15.60 $9.36 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Pencils Favors $5.43 $3.26 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Army Tattoos Assorted Designs (Pack of 8) $2.70 $1.62 Buy Now View
- Camouflage Face Paint, Black Crayon & Applicators $6.81 $4.09 Buy Now View
21ST BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS
21st birthday parties are one of the most important celebrations of our lives - a true rite of passage! Celebrate your twenty first birthday with the 21st birthday party supplies and 21st birthday party themes from Pink Frosting, including decorations, invitations, cake toppers, banners and 21st birthday party ideas right here at Australia's #1 online party shop.
The 21st birthday celebration is a curious one. Here in Australia, we are considered adults from the age of 18. We can drink alcohol, drive a car, buy a house, cast a vote, yet we celebrate turning 21 by receiving the “key of freedom”, and the true welcome into adulthood. After some research, it turns out that there are a few reasons for this. Firstly, up until 1973, the legal voting age was 21, so there was reason to celebrate turning 21 prior to that. Secondly, in the United States, the legal drinking age is 21, and therefore an apparent reason to celebrate with pomp and ceremony. This tradition has been picked up by many countries around the world, such as South Africa, Canada, and Australia, despite the fact that it’s not really applicable. Kind of like Halloween. But we’re not here to give you a history lesson. We say, “Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth,” and if you have a reason to have a party handed to you on a silver platter, don’t question it. Just do it.
Despite the fact that you’ve officially been an adult since you were 18, chances are, or hopefully at least, that you’re a bit more mature now. A little more confident and sure of yourself. Perhaps you’ve moved out of your family home and are making it on your own, learning about the hardships of life and realising that if you forget to turn the light off, you’re the one who has to pay the electric bill. So while you didn’t want to seem uncool by having a themed birthday party when you were 18, you’re probably over that by now, and we’ve got some great ideas for you.
If you’re going big for this one, we recommend keeping it classy. We’re thinking black tie, are masquerade ball. Something that will be remembered, and make for some fantastic photo ops. If you want to go this route, leave the 21st birthday party confetti, bunting and balloons out of the equation and go for decorations that reflect your theme. Same goes for the invitations. Just have a look through our themed decorations and invitations to find what is right for you.
However, if you are having a smaller, more intimate gathering, like a cocktail or dinner party, go all out with the 21st birthday decorations. We’re talking silver balloons, confetti on the tables, and a big banner that says “Happy 21st Birthday!” And of course the invitations will be personalised with a design handpicked by you.