Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
13th Birthday Party Supplies
- 13th Birthday Party Coloured Jelly Beans - Personalised Favours - Set of 12 (Set of 12) $59.76 $14.99 Buy Now View
- Featured 13th Birthday Party Favour Circle Stickers (Set of 35) - Custom Printed $10.99 $6.99 Buy Now View
- Featured 13th Birthday Party Invitations - Custom Made $2.48 $0.99 Buy Now View
- Featured 13th Birthday Party Jelly Beans - Personalised Favours - Set of 12 $59.76 $14.99 Buy Now View
- Featured 13th Birthday Party Mason Jars - Custom Made Favours $3.99 $1.79 Buy Now View
- Featured 13th Birthday Party Milk Bottles - Custom Made Bomboniere $3.75 $1.69 Buy Now View
- Featured 13th Birthday Party Mint Tins - Personalised Favours $4.45 $1.69 Buy Now View
- Featured 13th Birthday Party Personalised Thank You Cards - Custom Printed $2.75 $1.10 Buy Now View
- Featured 13th Birthday Party Rectangle Stickers (set of 10) - Custom Printed $10.99 $6.99 Buy Now View
- Featured 13th Birthday Party Small Rectangle Stickers (Set of 28) - Custom Printed $10.99 $6.99 Buy Now View
- Featured 13th Birthday Party Square Bomboniere Stickers (Set of 15) - Custom Printed $10.99 $6.99 Buy Now View
Showing 1 — 11 of 11
13th Birthday Party Ideas
A 13th birthday party is a really special celebration - made even more so with the personalised 13th Birthday Party supplies and 13th birthday party decorations from Pink Frosting. Our range of unique 13th birthday party ideas will really set the scene for a beautiful party for your 13 year old.
And just like that, your baby is a teenager, and where a lot of the trouble for the next few years starts. Pretty soon, if it hasn’t happened already, there will be dates, peer pressure, and a stroppiness to rival that of Naomi Campbell. But fear not, that is future you’s problem – all you have to do now is arrange a birthday party that will be the envy of the villagers for decade to come. No pressure or anything… But fear not – we have ideas.
Discos are a very popular choice for 13th birthday parties because they feel like a grown up party, and work for girls and boys. If you have a basement or garage in your home, this is the perfect space to set up a disco, complete with mirror balls, disco lights, and an epic sound system. If you have a little extra money to spend on the party, think about hiring a DJ. But be sure to hire one that specialises in teenage birthday parties and not weddings, as these celebrations require vastly different musical treatments. If you don’t have the space to host a disco at home, look into clubs in your area that do under-18 matinée events. Your 13-year-old will feel so grown up dancing with their friends in a real club!
Discos and clubbing isn’t for everyone though, so we came up with a little outdoor alternative – a scavenger hunt for teenagers! If you have a large garden, that would be the perfect setting, but if not, head down to your local park and host it there. The idea of a scavenger hunt may seem a little elementary for a 13th birthday party, but there are ways you can make it a little more grown up. Firstly, make the prizes a little harder to find than you would for a smaller child’s scavenger hunt. Not insanely difficult, but it should be a bit of a challenge. You can also make it a bit more grown up with the prizes they find – like vouchers for the iTunes store to buy music or apps, cute accessories for girls, and gag gifts, like whoopee cushions or water pistols for boys. You could also make it a rule that when they find a prize, they have to take a selfie of themselves with it on their smartphone, which you can then compile into an album later for your child’s memories.
Whatever you and your new teenager choose to do on this day, we have the birthday party invitations, decorations, and party favours to make it an event worth remembering. All available in a variety of designs, and full personalised.