Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
100th Birthday Party Supplies
- Chalkboard Birthday Party Assorted Cutouts & 1 Piece of Chalk (Pack of 5) $12.45 $7.49 Buy Now View
- Chalkboard Drink Labels & Chalk Set $9.75 $5.89 Buy Now View
- Chalkboard Party Easel & Chalk Party Decoration $20.25 $12.19 Buy Now View
- Chalkboard Placecards & 1 piece of Chalk Pack of 12 $11.10 $6.69 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta All Weather Party Banner $12.00 $7.20 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Assorted Party Balloons - Pack of 50 $59.70 $35.82 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Assorted Party Cutout Decorations (Pack of 4) $16.65 $9.99 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Assorted Party Cutouts Value Pack (Pack of 30) $9.54 $5.72 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Chip & Dip Bowl $17.10 $10.26 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Fluffy Party Decorations (Pack of 3) $12.27 $7.36 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Fun Beverage Napkins $3.39 $2.03 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Fun Large Party Plates $8.16 $4.90 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Fun Luncheon Party Plates $4.08 $2.45 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Fun Party Tablecover $4.77 $2.86 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Hanging Decoration Whirls (Pack of 5) $16.65 $9.99 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Hanging Party Decorations (Pack of 12) $6.81 $4.09 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Mini Honeycomb Centrepiece $5.43 $3.26 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Mini Party Table Centrepiece $4.08 $2.45 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Paper Fan Decorations (Pack of 6) $27.60 $16.56 Buy Now View
- Mexican Fiesta Party Hanging String Decorations (Pack of 6) $6.12 $3.67 Buy Now View
100th birthday parties are a very important celebration! Celebrate your hundreth birthday with the 100th birthday party supplies from Pink Frosting, including 100th birthday party decorations, invitations, cake toppers, banners and 100th birthday party ideas. If you don't want to decorate with age or birthday related party supplies, visit our PARTY THEMES and PARTY SUPPLIES pages for more great themes.
Someone you know has aged to perfection, so do what you can to make it a really special day for him or her. We recommend keeping this celebration relatively small, or as small as you possibly can with all the children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren who are undoubtedly a part of the picture by now. The type of 100th birthday party you throw will completely depend on the person you are throwing it for, and their particular circumstances. It is very likely that he or she will be in a retirement home or care centre at this point, so find out if you can take them out for the day. If you can, then great! A nice lunch out in the sunshine should be lots of fun for everyone involved. However, if they are too frail to leave the home, that can have it’s perks as well. They have probably made friends there who they would like to include in the celebrations, so that could work out nicely.
Whether the celebrations are happening at home or at a restaurant, you will need lots of birthday party supplies to make the affair a really special one. Decorate the space with 100th birthday balloons, bunting, and a big banner that says “Happy 100th Birthday!” And of course the birthday party invitations are available in a variety of designs and can all be personalised.
The truth is that this is a 100th birthday party, which means you’re probably no party-throwing novice. You know what to do, how to do it, and where to get the birthday party supplies. However, there is something extra special you can do for this soon-to-be-centenarian, and that is get him or her honoured by the Prime Minister, Governor-General, or The Queen – an honour that is especially reserved for people turning 100 or older in Commonwealth countries. The messages are printed on a four panel gold card with a personalised certificate insert. The card has the first two verses of the Australian National Anthem printed on the inside back panel, the Commonwealth Coat of Arms on the back and the Prime Minister's, Governor-General’s, or The Queen’s monogram on the front cover. Once you have registered the birthday celebrator, all you need to do is send in a request and the Prime Minster and Governor-General will send a message every year after that, and The Queen every five years.