Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
A Vintage Affair Wedding Theme
- Just Married Wooden Cake Topper - Boho $16.99 $7.99 Buy Now View
- Mr And Mrs Wooden Bunting - Boho $24.99 $9.99 Buy Now View
- Wooden Guest Book - Boho $42.99 $19.99 Buy Now View
- Featured A Vintage Affair Chalkboard Wooden Wedding Cake Topper $34.96 $12.99 Buy Now View
- Wishing Jar Guest Book - Beautiful Botanics $49.99 $39.99 Buy Now View
- Featured A Vintage Affair Chalkboard Candy Buffet Labels (Pack of 12) $23.70 $7.99 Buy Now View
- Featured A Vintage Affair Burlap Cards Wedding Holder $36.20 $12.99 Buy Now View
- Featured A Vintage Affair Silver Paper Straws with Flags (Pack of 25) $21.19 $6.99 Buy Now View
- Wooden Yum Cake Toppers - Beautiful Botanics $12.99 $10.99 Buy Now View
- Featured A Vintage Affair Kids Entertainment Kit $29.95 $7.99 Buy Now View
- Featured A Vintage Affair Wedding Confetti Envelopes - Silver (Pack of 10) $37.45 $12.99 Buy Now View
- Featured A Vintage Affair Wedding Confetti Envelopes - Gold (Pack of 10) $37.45 $12.99 Buy Now View
- Featured A Vintage Affair Just Married Frayed Ribbon $22.45 $7.99 Buy Now View
- Ivory Honeycomb Balls - Vintage Affair $33.00 $7.99 Buy Now View
- Wooden Arrow Signs - Boho $42.99 $16.99 Buy Now View
- Featured A Vintage Affair Wedding Photo Booth Kit - Ties $46.19 $15.99 Buy Now View
- Featured A Vintage Affair Burlap MRS AND MRS Bunting $42.64 $12.99 Buy Now View
- Featured A Vintage Affair Kraft Table Numbers (1-12) $29.99 $10.99 Buy Now View
- And So The Adventure Begins Wooden Sign - Boho $33.60 $6.99 Buy Now View
- Featured A Vintage Affair Wooden Countdown Chalkboard Wedding Sign $31.20 $10.99 Buy Now View
Celebrate your Vintage Affair in perfect style with the rustic, country and vintage styled wedding decorations, bomboniere, invitations and accessories from Australia's #1 online wedding shop, Pink Frosting. Our gorgeous range of A Vintage Affair wedding supplies is all styled to help you create a beautiful ambience at your big day, and many of the lovely decorations are great for birthday parties and events as well as weddings.
Everything old is so hot right now. Out with the sleek and modern and in with vintage and quaint. Women are getting married in the grandmothers’ dresses and champagne flutes are being replaced with champagne coupes a la 1920s. Couples are dancing their first dance as husband and wife to Cole Porter and anything that resembles a time before email and mobile phones is making a comeback. Because of this upward trend in everything vintage, Vintage Affair is one of our most extensive categories, with literally hundreds of products to choose from.
There are really two main directions you can go with a Vintage Affair wedding. You can go quaint, floral and decorative, using décor elements such as flowers and birds, which is very pretty, but might make the groom feel that it’s a bit girly for his tastes. The other direction you can go in is better suited to our testosterone-saturated friends, and that is to go rustic. Popular elements in the rustic vintage theme are the chalkboard effect, burlap fabric, and anything wooden. You can bring the chalkboard element into your big day in a number of ways, such as place setting cards, cake toppers, and signs to the restrooms and wedding activities. Burlap fabric can be included in the form of table runners and bomboniere bags you can either put the confetti into, or use them for party favours. You don’t want to go overboard with wood elements because then your reception area will start to look a bit like a carpenter’s workshop, but you can bring pieces in here and there with wooden heart shaped frames holding the place settings, and a carved ‘Mr & Mrs’ sign on the bridal table.
Whatever direction you decide to go in with this hot theme, you will find what you need to pull it off right here.