Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Winter Themed Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
The chill of winter is certainly in the air right now and there's really nothing more magical than a winter themed wedding day. Ever since Grey’s Anatomy star Katherine Heigl celebrated her wedding with a glistening winter theme theme, it has inspired so many couples to use the intimacy, romance and magic of winter as a theme for their wedding day.
From an intimate, fireside wedding at the ski lodge to a grand, winter wonderland-themed gala, there are some truly beautiful winter wedding bomboniere and favours to choose for this magical theme.
If you’re marrying amid sparkling icicles and gleaming snow-covered hills, our spectacular collection of winter wedding favours will warm your heart…and your guests’ hearts, too. From snowflake-embellished gel candles to delectable chocolates to soothing cocoa and cappuccino mixes, our winter wedding bomboniere are the perfect way to welcome your guests to your winter wonderland wedding! Here are our best tips for choosing a gorgeous winter themed wedding favour:
- Sip it – give decorative tins or packets of hot cocoa mix in a personalised sweet shop candy box
- Let it snow – give personalised mini snow globes to your guests which also double as a sweet place card holder and table decoration
- Celebrate – with splits of champagne
- Indulge a sweet tooth – if you like to DIY, decorate sugar cookies as snowflakes, bells, or another seasonal emblem or if you are wanting a ready made favour, try the personalised Winter Holiday Lollipops which have your details printed on them!
- Christmas - give your guests Christmas ornaments as a favour to remind them of your wedding every Christmas when they decorate their tree
- Snowflakes and snowmen – use winter motifs to adorn traditional bomboniere with personalised favour tags and other embellishments
- Pop a Mint – wintery mints are a treat for the season and you can give them in a personalised mint tin with your names and wedding date printed on them as a memento.
- Personalise it – with snow themed personalised napkins, favour tins and travel candles to make your winter bomboniere truly unique to your wedding day.
Whether you decide to DIY your winter bomboniere, or purchase a pre-packaged themed favour, the possibilities are endless.
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.