Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Ideas for Party Prizes
Pass the parcel, musical chairs, pin the tail on the donkey - party prizes to distribute among squealing hordes of children are at the top of the “Things to Buy” party planning list. What types of tiny treats will you stock up on? But wait - joyous baby showers and fun dinner parties can have guests playing light-hearted games, too. What kind of prizes should you hand out to adults? Pink Frosting, Australia’s number one online party shop, has created a list of great party prizes for both kids and adults.
- Tiny jars are a cute way to distribute treats to kids, and are perfect for storing little treasures on a bedroom shelf. Any type of treat can be placed in personalised candy jars, such as lollies, cookies, toys or sweet little messages.
- If you have dozens of cheeky guests running around and you’ve got games planned from noon ‘til night, a bag full of red heart lollipops will be your lifeline! They’re bright, delicious, and great for distributing in a hurry.
- The funky baby shower usually has a few hilarious games - nappy folding competitions, dolly dressing races and rattle treasure hunts have guests laughing and acting like big kids. Hand out some adorable baby on board pens strapped into their car seat packages, or some quirky bun in the oven scented candles. Guests will love the “About to Hatch” egg timers - they’re just too cute!
- The relaxed outdoor setting is great for the low-key 25th birthday gathering or the casual 40th birthday lunch. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have a couple of fun, break-the-ice games! Some beach buddies photo holders make cute, simple prizes for adults of various ages. Or, if your picnic is a larger-than-life gathering with dozens of guests of various ages and you need a huge stock of elegant little prizes, grab some mini photo frames - their simplistic silver design will go with any theme, and can be enjoyed by guests from all walks of life.
- During the sophisticated 30th birthday party, the crazy 21st birthday party or the casual late-night dinner party, games can come in all different shapes and sizes - not to mention the dreaded drinking games. Bubble acrylic margarita glasses in shades of lime, pink and aqua make truly funky prizes. Or how about some rhinestone-adorned stiletto bottle openers? For something more chic, hand out some simple shot glasses or mini martini glasses.
- Check out the multi tool hammer set - the ultimate prize for the man of the party. For the best prize for women of all ages, look no further than some super cute fashionista luggage tags - luggage will stand out on the conveyor belt with some sexy stilettos hanging from the handle. Or grab some little black purse manicure sets, for the ultra girly girls.
- Prizes that are appropriate for both kids and adults are hard to find - but here’s the perfect one. A classic gumball machine! Kids go wild for any type of candy, and adults will love the timeless design of the old-school goodie dispenser.
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.