Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Ideas for Creative Photo Displays at Your Wedding
A beautiful way to create more intimacy with your guests at your wedding is to display photos of you as a couple and with your friends and family at your wedding reception. You might like to choose themed photos - some creative ideas include shots of your guests in various favourite locations around the world, contemporary photographs that are printed sepia toned for vintage style, or photos of each of your guests in the year that you met. You could also simply choose romantic photos depicting your relationship which always is a touching way to engage guests in your history and story leading to your wedding day.
Here are some creative ways for displaying photos at your wedding reception.
Create a Photo Board
You can create a photo board in many ways - choose a wall in your wedding reception venue and you can display your photos in a number of ways:
- Try projecting the photos onto a blank wall in a montage which guests will enjoy all night. An old fashioned slide show is a great way to go too if you aren't too technical but you'll need someone to click through the slides and manage this process.
- Take a cork board and pin on your photos creating a pretty display for a more casual or beach wedding.
- Ask an artistic friend to create a cartoon or portrait of you and use this as your display. You might have a talented graffiti artist friend or art student from university to work on the project. Frame the artwork with your photos and keep the artwork for your home.
Digital Frame Centrepieces
A fun way to bring your story to life on each table is with a digital photo frame. You can pick up frames from about $50 now, which makes a budget-friendly centrepiece idea. Load on your favourite photos and let guests enjoy the show throughout the night.
Create a Photo Garland
Create your very own photo garland or bunting flags by stringing photos together with pretty lengths of ribbon and hanging from the ceilings. Choose photos that suit your wedding colours and theme and you will create a truly beautiful and unique wedding reception display for your big day.
Miniature Photo Frames
Choose various photos to place at each place setting as part of your wedding favours. The pretty range of wedding photo frames at Pink Frosting offer you lots of choice for every type of wedding theme. Simply add a photo and a tag asking guests to take the frame home with them and you have both a beautiful wedding decoration and wedding favour in one.
Our Story Wedding Frames
The purpose made Our Story Wedding Photo Frames from Pink Frosting's online wedding shop offer you the perfect way to display your photos either at each table if your budget allows, or on your guest book table or cake table for guests to enjoy as they mingle through the reception. This versatile wedding decoration allows you to replace one of the images with a note directing guests to take a drink or an invitation to sign a the guest book. Fun,versatile and a memorable keepsake. These tabletop hinged photo screens come in two different finishes - white or walnut brown.
There are so many ideas for displaying your photos at your wedding. Take a look at the beautiful wedding decorations at Pink Frosting's online wedding shop for more inspirational ideas on wedding displays for your theme and budget.
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.