Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
10 Unique Ideas for Girls Parties
Fairy wings, princess tiaras or monkey tails? Pink cupcakes, purple cookies or blue m&m’s? Pink Frosting, Australia’s number one online party shop, has created a list of fresh ideas for girls parties to help inspire you, and make your party planning a little easier the next time you create an event for a little princess!
- The perpetual popularity of reality cooking shows has lead to cooking and baking becoming a hot trend for everyone, including kids. Let your mini chefs shine with a Cupcake Baking party. Pink Frosting have cupcake wrappers to suit every taste - carnival stripes, purple spots or pink flowers, just to name a few. Send out some cupcake party invitations, hang some cupcake decorations, and send each chef home with their own delicious creation. Now, with a dessert frosting kit and a cupcake decorating set, it’s up to you and your little chefs as to how much creativity is unleashed in the kitchen!
- Forget the traditional lolly bag at the end of the party - send your little girl’s friends home with their own small personalised glass candy jar with a flip top lid. You decide - fill it with sweet treats, tiny toys or fuzzy stickers? They can store their own little treasures in the jar for years to come - a cute reminder of the fun they had at “Jenna’s 4th Birthday Party, 20th September 2012”.
- Spring has sprung - throw together a floral-tastic function for the ultimate girly girl. With Dancing Daisies Cake Baking Pans and edible flower cake decorations, Springtime has never been more delicious. Grab some flower cupcake wrappers, hang some colourful flower whirls from the ceiling and suspend a giant flower pinata in the backyard for the ultimate flower power party.
- Grab a couple of favourite movies and have a good old-fashioned birthday sleep-over movie night. Fill some Gelati Stripe Popcorn Boxes with pretzels and popcorn, hand out some cupcakes in red and white striped baking cases and scatter some red and white balloons around the room. An Exploding Popcorn Table Centrepiece will look great amongst bowls of red jelly beans.
- Does your little princess prefer running wild with imaginary elephants and invisible monkeys? Why not throw a fantastic jungle theme party - blow up some tiger, zebra and leopard print balloons, hang up a monkey pinata, and bake a delicious double chocolate monkey cake! Pink Frosting has endless jungle-themed accessories. Now, will the birthday girl go as a cheetah, a flamingo, or a wild jungle princess?
- Ah, the birthday cake. The main event. Looking for a simply stunning suggestion? How about a giant 3D cupcake! This premium non-stick cake tin that allows you to bake the top and bottom halves of an enormous cupcake, big enough for a roomful of party guests. Decorating this masterpiece is entirely up to you! Choose your party princess’ favourite colours and go icing-crazy!
- Another twist on the traditional birthday cake is to have a tower of little cupcakes instead. Cupcake stands come in an assortment of designs, such as princess themed, pink spots, red spots and yellow stripes. With cupcake wrappers in every colour and design you can think of, as well as little cake toppers and edible stars and sequins, your cupcake tower will look simply spectacular with a single candle placed in the topmost cake.
- Summer is rapidly approaching, which means it’s the perfect time to throw a funky pool party. Scatter some gorgeous frangipani flowers, hang some colourful glowing paper lanterns, grab a cute beach thong serving tray and - aloha! - you’ve created an ultra cool tropical party for your sophisticated tween.
- Warmer weather also means you can forget indoor activities such as pass-the-parcel. Create an outdoor fairy treasure hunt - scatter some fairy treats and treasures throughout the garden, give each little guest a pink party pail and let them run wild. Maybe you could leave some fairy clues in various places?
- Grab some woven picnic baskets, fill with an assortment of delicious treats and goodies and have a picnic birthday party. Continue your picnic theme with cherry gingham cups and plates, wooden party cutlery as well as mini picnic baskets to use as lolly bags. Set up some mini Garden Gnomes with Fuchsia Polka Dot Hats around your picnic rug for a cute touch, and pop some pink party pinwheels on top of the birthday cake to spin merrily in the breeze.
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.