Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Spiced Party Nuts Recipe
Perfect for any party at home, these delicious spiced party nuts are the perfect nibble for guests entering your cocktail soiree or Christmas celebration. Easy to prepare and wonderful to serve in miniature cups or cones so each guest has a hygienic portion, let your guests enjoy with a glass of crisp summer wine.
2 tablespoons of peanut or macadamia nut oil
2 teaspoons of ground sea salt
2 teaspoons of ground cumin
2 teaspoons of mild ground chilli powder
4 teaspoons of smoked paprika
1 teaspoon of brown muscovado sugar
3 cups of mixed nuts – I prefer peanuts, cashews, macadamia nuts and almonds but this recipe will work with nuts of your choice and preference
- Turn the heat on a frying pan to medium/ high and add the oil.
- Once warmed, add the spices and stir until they are combined – for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the nuts and keep moving the pan.
- Cook for around 5 minutes until the nuts have turned a golden brown.
- Serve warm or cool in individual portions or in shared bowls.
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.