Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Should You Hire a Wedding Planner
So, you want the wedding of your dreams but don't have the time to make it happen? Or you have a vision of your perfect day but worry that you don't have the skills or experience to make it a reality on your own? The solution is simple: hire a wedding planner to help you.
Wedding planners, wedding consultants or coordinators, are the bride's right hand person, right down to the last detail in the ceremony and reception. A wedding planner can be there with you from the moment you announce your engagement to the
minute the last guest has left your reception.
So what are the benefits of hiring a wedding planner? Here are some really good reasons:
- They will probably save you money. Wedding planners have ties with the best vendors in town, so not only can they recommend the best, they can probably save you money too because they are a repeat client, whereas you will probably only be booking once in a lifetime with reception venues, cars and florists.
- They know the best and will recommend the best. A good wedding planner will save you time by recommending the best vendors to create the magical day you dream about.
- They are organised people. A good wedding planner will ensure that everything is planned out to perfection, so you don't need to worry about when your deposits are required!
- They are creative people. A good wedding planner can help you turn your dreams into a reality with beautiful decorations, stationery and theming. With their excellent eye for detail and creative flair, they can help you get the most beautiful day for your budget.
- They have been there and done that! A good wedding planner will be able to let you know what works and what doesn't, giving you guidance to create the best day possible.
- They can help with family dramas. A wedding is a big day for everyone involved, not just the bride and groom, and sometimes having someone intimately involved in the process - but with an objective outlook - can really save the day with family squabbles.
- They're perfect to use if you have a destination wedding in mind. If you are planning a wedding in Byron Bay, the Whitsundays or Tassie, a local wedding planner will be able to provide you with the contacts you need in the local area.
- There is so much to wedding planning that most people don't even know about until they try and do it themselves... such as placement of the tables, when to send out the invitations, percentage break-down of budget, where to spend and where to save, who pays for what, how to find a celebrant... the list goes on. A good wedding planner will be able to work through all of these issues with you, saving you precious time and energy.
- They will be able to let you know how to get the best wedding for your budget. Whether it's a small $10,000 budget or an enormous $200,000 budget, your wedding planner will know how to get the best bang for your buck and can recommend where to spend and where to save.
- They will most certainly save you stress on your big day. Sit back and relax on your big day. You don't want to worry about whether the florist has turned up on time or whether the marquee is sitting in the right place... let your wedding planner sort these issues out for you and you won't even need to know there were problems!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.