Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Selecting a Wedding Guest Book
Your wedding guest book can help you record and remember the highlights of your wedding day.
Friends and family often appreciate the chance to pen special sentiments to the happy couple, and you'll love taking out your wedding guest book and pouring over the memories in years to come. Here are our tips for getting the most from your guest book:
- Remember your theme! Select a book that matches your wedding theme. Pink Frosting has a large selection of wedding albums to suit any wedding theme.
- Choose a book with plenty of pages. Give your guests ample space to share their thoughts about your special day.
- Appoint a guest book 'champion'. Select a friend or family member who will be responsible for your guest book. Ask them to visit each table to ask for contributions, and suggest they start with the most creative people - this is sure to inspire even the shyest of your guests.
- Add happy snaps. You may like to ask your guests to bring along a photograph of themselves with either (or both) of you. They can paste the photograph into your guest book and make some comments on your history together and their favourite memory of you.
- Inspire creativity. A great way to encourage creativity is to provide your guests with cards printed with fun questions to answer. Questions could be "How did you first meet the bride and groom?", "Share a funny story about the bride or groom," "Who were you most looking forward to seeing today," or "What advice do you give the happy couple to make their marriage work?"
- Try a DIY guest book. Pass around pages of loose stationery for your guests to record their messages. Bind them later in a beautiful scrapbook or album. Or choose a guest book with a twist: the ‘casual page' guest book provides cute prompts to get your guests giggling.
- Viva la video. Or forgo a guest book altogether by asking your guests to express their best wishes to your videographer, or choose a distinctive keepsake such as a signed wedding day platter, photograph frame or heirloom quilt.
- Dare to be different! Cathrin of Cathrin D'Entremont Weddings suggests you ask your guests to autograph smooth stones that can be placed in your garden or a vase or pot after the wedding. Other ideas include a family tree, where guests mark a poster-sized piece of paper with their fingerprints and sign their names; or a signed surfboard - perfect for the married couple's beach shack.
- Polkadot Bride has a number of delightful guest book ideas, including a wishing line (guests peg their best wishes on cards along the line) or a wishing tree (guests write wishes on paper tags and then hang them on the tree, creating a delightful display).
Have your guests record their names and thoughts in style with a Pink Frosting wedding guest book and matching pen. Many guest books may be personalised free of charge with your names and wedding dates. What a beautiful way to record and remember your special wedding day!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.