Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Ideas for Perfect Baby Shower Favours
Prizes and favours are two essential parts of any baby shower and choosing these items are a fun part of planning your baby shower party. Here are our best tips for choosing the perfect baby shower favours:
1. Consider your budget. Baby shower favours, like all gifts, can range from very cheap and cheerful to extremely OTT expensive! Our best advice is to give yourself a budget per guest and stick to it - shop around to make your budget go further.
2. Consider your theme. If you have a theme for the baby shower, it's a great idea to find baby shower favours that suit the theme so guests are reminded of the theme when they return home and use the favour in the future.
3. Consider using favours as centrepieces and table decorations. We love using favours as table centrepieces as this gives you less to think about when you're planning your baby shower. We love using polka dot favour boxes in lots of pastel colours stacked on top of one another as a simple and fun centrepiece, but you could equally stack baby shower cupcakes as your favours as a centrepiece or use sweet miniature frames as a double up favour and decoration.
4. Consider the mum to be. You want the favours to be representative of the mum to be and her personality. If she's a keen golfer, then why not a golf inspired favour, or if she's a spa going mummy, then a manicure set might be a great idea.
5. Consider your creativity and time. If you're a keen crafter and love making favours, then some homemade gifts such as cookies or bottles of jam are just perfect. However, if you're time poor and don't have a creative bone in your body, then shop online for some great baby shower favours to show how much you care even if you didn't make them yourself.
Here are some of Pink Frosting's favourite baby shower favour ideas to consider:
- There's not a woman alive who doesn't like to be pampered, so indulgent gifts are always a hit. Think lipsticks, bath salts, novelty soaps or pedicure sets. Pink Frosting's Pucker Up personalised lip balms are the perfect size to drop in your handbag, or Pink Polka Flip Flop five piece pedicure sets will remind everyone that you'll soon see your feet again!
- For an inexpensive favor, fill boxes, jars, baby bottles or even baby socks with sweet treats. Try filling gorgeous pram boxes inspired by Victorian English prams with sugared almonds, or personalised monogrammed jars with jellybeans.
- Lollipops are a perfect baby shower favor, reminding your guests of being small and enjoying all those sticky and sweet sunny days of their own childhoods.
- Cute as a button disposable cameras in pink, blue or neutral capture the special moments from your baby shower.
- Cookie cutters in the shape of babies, baby bottles, baby pacifiers or even the stork are a sweet and inexpensive option.
- Candles in general are always a popular favor. Pink Frosting has a range of gorgeous baby shower candles, or you could buy your own candles and tie with personalised ribbon. For something really fun, how about Bun in the Oven scented candles? Inside the cute cardboard box oven is a sweet little honey bun candle. Fresh-baked enchantment! Or if you know that twins are on the way, try Two Peas in a Pod candles. Sweet!
- Scrap booking supplies are a fabulous and inexpensive baby shower favor. Put together little gift baskets with a selection of craft supplies, papers, ribbons and adornments.
- Bake up a storm! Cookies, brownies or cupcakes wrapped and presented with care will always be appreciated.
Don't forget you can use the baby shower favors as a centrepiece or decorative item for the table or the room. They'll help to add colour and co-ordinate with your theme. Then again, you might want to save the favors for the end of the shower and provide a last-minute surprise!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.