Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
DIY Party Favours
Even if your budget is tight, there's no reason why you can't create something spectacular yourself with a bit of crafty and thrifty thinking. Here's some ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- Seed favors are a cheap and cheerful choice. These favors are a perfect complement to garden parties, baby showers (a symbol of new growth) or weddings (blooming love), not to mention tea parties and spring soirees.
- What's a party without music? Burn CDs of your favourite party tracks and hand them out as you say goodbye to your guests.
- If you've cooked up a storm and the guests have dined like kings and queens, then consider hand made recipe books complete with the recipes for each dish you presented at your dinner party.
- Sweet treats as always a hit. Guests appreciate the personal touch of homemade jam presented with ribbons or raffia; or present handmade heart-shaped chocolates or shortbread cookies frosted with your monogrammed initials.
- There's nothing that says ‘warm and cosy' like a hot cup of hot chocolate. Give your guests little bottles of powdered hot chocolate as a winter favor. Buy cocoa powder in bulk, or make up your own recipe, and then pour into cute bottles and tie with ribbon.
- Lolly buffets are a delightful and inexpensive favor option. Guests love browsing along the long table of sweet treats and filling their own little lolly bags or boxes.
- Consider making a donation to a charity. Print out cards or bookmarks which tell them that you've donated money in their honor. Or buy a lottery ticket for each guest and hope that someone wins big on party day!
Regardless of how much your favors have cost, it's important to wrap them up with style! Packaging can be tissue paper, coloured wrap, boxes or fabric. Your local craft store will have most things you need to make your own favors, but if you're going to be crafting in large quantities then consider purchasing wholesale. Pink Frosting has a beautiful range of tags, embellishments, personalised ribbons and other decorations to let your imagination run wild!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.