Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Chocolate Coated Strawberries Recipe
Chocolate dipped strawberries are one of life's decadent pleasures. Take one of the world's sweetest and most beautiful looking fruits and dip it in the world's most beloved sweet - chocolate - and you have a combination that equals pure pleasure. Our recipe for chocolate dipped strawberries is perfect for almost every celebration - from a romantic evening for two on Valentine's Day, to a dinner party, to a children's birthday party when the strawberries are dipped for a second coat in hundreds of thousands or other youthful sprinkles. Whatever you're celebrating, this is one recipe you will roll out again and again and again!
250g milk chocolate (or dark if you are serving for adults who enjoy a more robust taste)
250g white chocolate
750g ripe strawberries which have been washed and dried carefully. Do not remove the green stem and leaves.
- Line a cookie tray with baking paper.
- Break the milk chocolate into small chunks and place into a heat proof mixing bowl such as a Pyrex glass bowl.
- In a small saucepan, fill it about 1/3 of the way with water and heat on high until the water is boiling. Reduce the heat so the water is simmering and place the heat proof bowl over the saucepan being careful not to let the bowl touch the water. Stir gently until the chocolate has melted and is smooth and glossy.
- Repeat with the white chocolate.
- Take the strawberries by the green end and dip them into the chocolate - alternating between the two chocolates. Place them on your cookie tray.
- If you want to add sprinkles, roll the dipped strawberries into the sprinkles (which you lay out on a plate) until covered evenly. Then place on the cookie tray.
- To create a drizzling effect, take the remaining chocolate in the opposite colour and with a dessert spoon drizzle a line of the chocolate across the strawberries to create lines and patterns of your choice.
- Refrigerate to set. Serve with champagne (for big people) and pink lemonade (for little people).
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.