Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Beautiful Holy Communion Bomboniere
When your little one is celebrating their First Communion, Holy Communion, Christening or Baptism, it's a rite that your family and friends will want to be involved in - a magical, traditional moment for any religious family. At Pink Frosting, we work with many families that want to mark this very special occasion with bomboniere - little gifts that are given to guests to mark the occasion.
Below are some beautiful ideas for Communion Bomboniere, that also work for a Christening, Baptism and Confirmation:
- Personalised bomboniere such as a customised votive candles, personalised candy jars or personalised mint tins make a precious gift that includes the details of the day, but is a more modern take on a traditional bomboniere option. Many Godparents are opting for a modern interpretation of Christening or Holy Communion Bomboniere to reflect their taste.
- Traditional bomboniere would include candy almonds inside a tulle circle tied with a ribbon. These elements all work together as a sweet nod to tradition. You can add a more modern element to the traditional Holy Communion Bomboniere by attaching the tulle to a modern favour - there is a huge range of baby favours here at Pink Frosting that work well as the second element in a more elaborate guest gift.
- Take a religious element such as a cross and make this the main element of your bomboniere theme. A couple of new ideas for unique Christening bomboniere include miniature cross white frames and place card holders that double as a mini photo holder. These more modern styles with a traditional element will also become a practical keepsake for your guests.
- Home made treats such as biscuits, cakes and cupcakes can be prepared and transformed into bomboniere by presenting in bomboniere boxes and with a personalised sticker or tag.
- Bomboniere that double as table decorations make a great choice - when you make your bomboniere do double duty as a table decoration, you get much better value for money. Choose a miniature photo frame as bomboniere that also can be used as a place card holder, as a good example.
We love working with families on their ideas for their Holy Communion or other religious event - and we welcome your beautiful ideas to add to our own.
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.