Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
10 Fun Halloween Party Games
BOO!!! Yes, it’s that time of year again - Halloween is almost here! Soon you can pull out your spooky ghosts, hang your eerie bats, carve your pumpkin faces and plan a super scary party. So here are some fun halloween party games to help you create a spook-tacular experience.
1. It’s Bugged - bake a delicious pirate ship cake, but then decorate it with scary black, white and red icing, so it looks truly haunted. As you’re icing the cake, poke one black jellybean into the surface of the cake and cover the hole with icing. Place some spooky spider cutouts along the edges of the cake. Tell guests that a big black bug might have made its way into the mixture - and whoever finds it in their slice wins a prize! Yuck!
2. Spooky Treasure Hunt - that’s right, an old-fashioned treasure hunt with a scary twist! Give the little monsters some Pumpkin Party Pails and set them loose to find goodies - but make sure you put lots of obstacles in their way! A giant stretchy spider web and some cutout spider decorations will give them a fright.
3. Taste If You Dare - on a black tablecloth, display some cupcakes with black and green icing with a label reading Mouldy Cakes. Next to those, have a bowl of black jelly beans with a label reading Crows Eyes. And finally, line up some cups of red jelly with a label reading Zhombie Blood. How many frightening ideas can you come up with?
4. Graveyard Dig - bury some Glowing Snakes and Millipedes in the backyard and see who can dig up the most!
5. Pinata Pandemonium - fill a large halloween pumpkin pinata with candy snakes and gummy worms and every other insect candy you can find, along with plenty of skull and crossbones scatters. Hang it up high and let the whacking begin!
6. Tall Tales - who can tell the spookiest story? Sit in a circle in a dark room with a glowing lantern in the middle. It will cast an eerie light over everyone’s faces and make the stories being told seem even scarier! Give black and white striped lollipops to the scariest storytellers.
7. Biscuits Bonkers - grab an assortment of cookie cutters and have guests bake and decorate some scary cookies. Black cats and dark owls will be easy to decorate with scary icing. How about a gingerbread man-shaped cookie - can you make him look like a freaky goblin? Maybe a snowflake-shaped cookie could look like a ghost. Let’s see who can be the most creative with their icing.
8. Quick Characters - get a huge basket and fill it with masks, old white sheets, hilarious second-hand dresses, crowns, and an array of silly hats. Have a race - who can dress up the quickest as an elderly witch, a phantom ghost or a wicked princess?
9. Tricky Treats - let the little guests go decorating-crazy with their own trick or treat neon paper party bag, a gluestick and their choice of colourful confetti. Add some more halloween-inspired decorations, such as pumpkin confetti, sparkly gold and silver stars confetti, and some spooky spiders and cobwebs confetti. Next step - trick or treating around the neighbourhood!
10. Ghost Busters - create little fairy floss ghosts and suspend them from the ceiling or the clothesline. With their hands behind their backs, which guest can gobble up their ghost the quickest?
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.