Planning & Inspirations
Every girl dreams of a perfect wedding day, so personalise your wedding to make it even more memorable. Make yours a truly unique wedding by adding your own personal touches to your wedding invitations, decorations, bomboniere and gifts. Pink Frosting has some ideas to help you make your special day even more special:
- Personalise your wedding invitations. Enclose a photograph of you and your groom for your guests to stick on the fridge so they are reminded of the details of the wedding day. Also enclose a personalised map of the area where you're getting married and local points of interest for out-of-town guests.
- Personalise your menus. Print your guests’ names on the top of each reception menu and do away with place setting cards.
- Dress up your table decorations. Add an extra touch to your wineglasses by tying personalised ribbon in your colour scheme around the stems. Build centrepieces around your hobbies, for instance flower-filled watering cans if you're a keen gardener.
- Keep your guests cool. Offer personalised bottles water, featuring your name and wedding date (or other event details) in a variety of exciting designs, colours and lettering styles.
- Move away from traditional bridesmaids' bouquets. For a garden wedding, have the bridesmaids carry fancy paper parasols. Pink Frosting's wedding parasols and umbrellas are all very high quality in either fabric or paper in high fashion colours to complement your theme. Choose from budget conscious plain paper parasols all the way through to hand-painted and embellished special parasols.
- Present a practical gift. Present your female guests with fans if the wedding ceremony is outdoors. Delicate cherry blossom hand fans are a beautiful favor idea. Personalise them by tying a cherry blossom tag for instant style and grace. Or add a personalised wedding favour tag to the fans for instant customisation.
- Pick a personalised photo guest book. Ask your guests to sign your personalised photo guest book with pretty filigree antique silver or gold pens for a memorable memento.
- Personalise your wedding favors. Make your bomboniere unique by treating your guests to personalised wedding favors from Pink Frosting's huge range of wedding favors – from personalised chapsticks and Tic Tacs to personalised coasters and playing cards.
- Make your thank you a memorable one. Thank your attendants for their love, support and friendship with uniquely personal wedding party gifts for bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, ring bearers and flower girls. Make your "thank you" gesture as memorable as the big day itself!
- Personalise your wedding decorations. Add a personalised photo booth to your wedding reception for customised and fun photo memories you will have forever, add personalised vases to your wedding tables, and personalise your wedding dance floor to make a beautiful first dance for the bride and groom.
- Choose a customised wedding cake topper. Whether you choose a wedding cake topper that is engraved with your names and wedding date or a customised cake topper in monogram cake letters which sparkles on top of your cake, the options for personalising your wedding cake are truly glamorous.
- Latest trends in wedding cake toppers
- Do-it-yourself invitations and stationery on a budget
- Wedding guest books
- Planning the perfect wedding favor
- Buying Wedding Decorations Online