Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Wedding Favour & Bomboniere Trends
Wedding favours in the new millennium have moved a long way beyond sugar-coated almonds! Whether their favors are elaborate or simple, elegant or funky, many couples are choosing bomboniere that adds a touch of their own personalities. Here are some of the hottest trends and inspirations in wedding favors.
- Eco-friendly favours. As the world ‘goes green', wedding favors are doing the same. For the eco-chic couple, consider mini pails planted with wheatgrass or herbs. Place a simple name card on the front and tie with personalised ribbon for a practical, living keepsake that demonstrates the bridal couple's commitment to the environment. Other eco-friendly options include seed packets, springtime bulbs - a living, and breathing reminder of your love and special day, or a reusable tote bag.
- Charitable favors. Many couples are spending their favor budget on donations to their favourite charity. If you choose to do this, make sure you let your guests know that you've made a donation in their honour.
- Destination favors. If you've chosen a destination wedding, select a favor that matches your wedding theme. For instance, guests at a beach-inspired wedding will love receiving practical and personalised sunscreen favors, seaside candles or shell bottle openers.
- Practical favors. Choose something that your guests can use at your wedding. Hand fans and parasols are favourite wedding favors. Both pretty and practical, hand fans and parasols look stunning in photos when your guests all carry them together. Imagine a sea of green parasols at a beach wedding in a group photo. Divine!
- Bling, bling and more bling! If you can't flaunt your ice on your wedding day, then when can you? The perfect favor for a crystal-themed wedding, Pink Frosting's rhinestone-encrusted Blingle bells in silver, red or gold will give your guests a little bit of Hollywood glamour.
- Childhood memories. Mini gumball favors are a gorgeous reminder of childhood and will no doubt delight every guest. Place favors filled with sweets at each place setting, or let your guests choose their own selection from a luscious lolly table. They'll be like kids in the candy store!
- A touch of whimsy. Many brides are choosing fun favor boxes, such as enchanted carriages and ‘just married' getaway cars that add an extra touch of magic to their special day. Just fill with candy and off you go!
- Personalised favors. The biggest trend in wedding favors right now is personalisation. Adding little personal touches such as the couple's name, location and date of the event or including a picture of the happy bride and groom are very popular.
- Personalised packaging. Budget-conscious couples are choosing to personalise their packaging with hand-picked favor boxes and personalised tags. Pink Frosting has more than 40 box and colours designs to match your favor to your wedding theme. Fun, practical and easy for the bride!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.