Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Top Ten Secret Santa Gift Ideas!
It feels like only yesterday we were celebrating entering the new year of 2012, and now we are just 25 days away from Christmas!! The days leading up to Christmas are filled with work festivities, family get-togethers and catch-ups with your closest friends. Secret Santa gifts have become a huge party of functions around Christmas season, and here at Pink Frosting we know it can be a little difficult to think up the perfect secret Santa gift for your friend, a family member or a work colleague!
Here are our top ten!
1) So your Secret Santa is the kind of person that loves to host a dinner party or two? Why not give them something that boosts their imagination and gives them great ideas to host their next event! The Party Book – written by Pink Frostings founder is the perfect Secret Santa gift for the party planer within. It will guide, inspire and help your Secret Santa plan the most amazing and memorable event… hopefully you’ll be invited!
2) Why not make a goodie bucket for your Secret Santa filled with scrumptious sweets and treats! By filling an adorable tin pale with wonderful treats, your secret Santa will get a variation of presents. Include items like personalised lolly-pops, giant freckles, creative cookie cutters and mouth-watering truffles! This present will be perfect for someone who has a bit of a sweet-tooth.
3) Gift Vouchers are always a great present, especially for an office secret Santa gift when you don’t know the person very well. Gift Vouchers allow your Secret Santa to pick their own gift and it can be more flexible!
4) Don’t fear we have something for the fella’s too! Men can always be a bit tricky to buy for, especially for a Secret Santa gift. Why not give him something memorable and fun with a range of Lego themed gifts! Release their inner child and give him a gift that will bring back all the fun carefree memories from childhood.
5) Christmas ornaments are a great idea for a secret Santa gift for women, especially because it is Christmas time! They make for a very beautiful and practical gift that you can personalise to their style. At the Pink Frosting Christmas shop there is an exclusive range of hanging decorations that will sparkle up any occasion.
6) The Bubble Acrylic range of fun table ware are a quirky and unique range to give to your Secret Santa. This fun range is perfect for the young at heart home maker!
7) Christmas crackers make for a beautiful gift for someone at your office. Giving a very practical yet still beautiful gift to your Secret Santa will be remembered forever. At the Pink Frosting Christmas shop your will find an elegant and even your more traditional range of Christmas crackers.
8) Thinking outside the box with your secret Santa gift, why not make a difference in the world and give someone a ‘Meaningful’ charity gift from Oxfam. You can buy a goat, chickens or a calf to give to someone in need! Your Secret Santa will receive a card with the donated gift!
9) Another great idea for the gentlemen this year is give them a poker set! At Pink Frosting you can personalise a deck of cards suited to your Secret Santa and combine them with other poker accessories found at your local retail stores! A fun and creative gift your Secret Santa will love.
10) Coming in at number ten this year for Secret Santa Gifts is something the whole family can enjoy on Christmas day! Give your Secret Santa a fun filled game like this inflatable Clown Ball toss, bean bag ball throwing and finally vegetable can toss! These games aren't just for the kids, it’s a great present to get everyone outside together sharing in Christmas time.
There you have it! Pink Frosting’s top ten secret Santa present ideas. At the Pink Frosting Christmas shop you are sure to find everything you need and more to make 2012 Christmas one never to forget!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.