Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Terrifying Treats for your Halloween Party!
Halloween is lurching just around the corner… and it’s time to start thinking about what treats and sweets you want to dish up! With the decorations sorted out by Pink Frosting’s Party shop and your list of spooky party games ready it’s time to serve up the menu! If you’re stuck for ideas on what to make that will match your spooky theme and is easy to assemble for the kids, The Party Shop has everything you need to make your Halloween Party a spooky spectacular night for the kids to enjoy. Matching the food to the theme isn’t as hard as one might think. At Pink Frosting we have put together a list of our favourite and easy Halloween themed party foods the kids are sure to love. Here are our top pick!
1) Hot Dogs are always a favourite at kid’s parties. They are easy to make and serve up and also very tasty! So why not spookify them! Mummy Dogs have been a kids favourite for Halloween party food in 2012. Cut the hot dogs in half for a bite size treats and then slice up some pastry into thin strips and wrap around the hot dogs for a mummifying effect. After cooking them in the oven, give them some mustard or tomato sauce eyes and serve up!
2) Monster Mouths made with apples are a healthy option for a Halloween treat. They are so simple and easy to make and have a cringe worthy effect from the kids! All you need is green apples (cut into quarters) than slice the quarters in half again and spread some peanut butter to hold the half’s on top of each other. Place corn kernels in between the gaps of the apple and peanut butter for yellow teeth and serve up! Simple, healthy and matches Halloween perfectly.
3) Spooky shaped cookies are always a great party favour. You can turn any simple cookie recipe into spectacular treats. Why not try this black cat cookie cutter from the Pink Frosting Party shop! Add some black food colouring into the cookie mixture to get the real effect of Halloweens black cat!
4) Spider web dip has become another popular item for party foods. This can work with any classic dip like guacamole, as long as you can pip on a spiders web out of sour cream! Add some plastic spiders into the web for its full effect.
5) Witches fingers are a great treat for a kids Halloween party. Use cheese sticks (string cheese) and cut in half for bite size fingers. Use the flat side of the knife to make knuckle indents on the cheesy fingers and for a nail use almond slivers attaching with a bit of cream cheese or peanut butter to hold in place!
6) Worms stuck in the mud is another classic Halloween party food. All you need is chocolate puddings (in individual cups), hide some gummy worms through the pudding and crush up chocolate cookies on top for a dirt effect and you’ve got yourself a fun, creative and spookified treat for the kids to enjoy!
At the end of the night don’t forget to send your little monsters home with party favours of all their favourite treats of the night. Goody bags filled with Halloween rock candy and personalised party jars filled with treats are a great parting gift for the kids to take home. The Pink Frosting Party Shop has everything you need to make sure your Halloween treats and sweets are a spooktacular hit with the kids!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.