Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Should You Hire a Party Planner
So, you want to host the party of the millennium but don't have the time to make it happen? Or you have a vision of your perfect party but worry that you don't have the skills or experience to make it a reality on your own? The solution is simple: hire a party planner to help you.
Party planners, party consultants or coordinators can help a hostess with every detail of the planning process, from the moment you settle on a date to the minute the last guest has left.
So what are the benefits of hiring a party planner? Here are the top 8 reasons:
- They will probably save you money. Party planners have ties with the best vendors in town, so not only can they recommend the best, they can probably save you money too because they are a repeat client, whereas you will, at best, be an irregular customer.
- They know the best and will recommend the best. A party planner will save you time by recommending the best vendors to create the perfect party.
- They are organised people. A good party planner will ensure that everything is planned out to perfection, so you don't need to worry about when your deposits are required!
- They are creative people. A good party planner can help you turn your dreams into a reality with beautiful decorations, stationery and theming. With their excellent eye for detail and creative flair, they can help you get the most beautiful day for your budget.
- They have been there and done that! A good party planner will be able to let you know what works and what doesn't, giving you guidance to create the best event possible.
- There is so much to party planning that most people don't even know about until they try and do it themselves... such as placement of the tables, when to send out the invitations, percentage break-down of budget, where to spend and where to save... the list goes on. A good party planner will be able to work through all of these issues with you, saving you precious time and energy.
- They will be able to let you know how to get the best party for your budget. Whether it's a small $5,000 budget or an enormous $100,000 budget, your party planner will know how to get the best bang for your buck and can recommend where to spend and where to save.
- They will most certainly save you stress on party day. You can focus on having fun! You don't want to worry about whether the florist has turned up on time or whether the marquee is sitting in the right place... let your party planner sort these issues out for you and you won't even need to know there were problems!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.