Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Ideas for Wedding Favours & Bombonieres for Sydney Brides
What's a Sydney bride to do when faced with the task of creating a memorable wedding favour for her guests? The team at Australia's number one online wedding shop, Pink Frosting, lets you in on a little secret: here are the favourites of Sydney brides when it comes to wedding bomboniere!
Bomboniere Favours for a Sydney Wedding at the Beach
If you're hosting your Sydney wedding at the northern beaches, Bondi or another seaside Sydney location, the trends in wedding bomboniere are to use beach and nautical themed wedding bomboniere favours as part of your table decorations. Some of the favourites include:
- Adirondack Deck Chair Tealight Candles and Place Card Holder Wedding Favours - Evoke a seaside feeling with these relaxing miniature adirondack chair tealight holders which also serve as place card or photo holders and provide a decorative touch as well as romantic lighting to your northern beaches wedding reception.
- Castles in the Sand Tealight Candle - For a relaxed beachside wedding at Bondi or another iconic beach, these sand castle themed tealight candles serve the dual purpose of being a softly romantic candle on your wedding reception tables and also a sweet take-home favour for your guests.
- Timber Hand Fan Favours - A beautiful sandalwood fan is the perfect accessory for Sydney beachside outdoor or summer weddings. These hand fans are beautifully carved with an intricate design and ideal for cooling off under the sun or away from the dance floor.
- Love is in the Air Frisbee - For a daytime beach ceremony, our Sydney brides adore these fun Love frisbees for a playful bit of fun on the sand for their guests.
- White Fabric Parasol - Sydney brides know that the heat in Summer on the beach can be oppressive for their guests. For both practical purposes and because they look so beautiful in photographs, we have alot of Sydney beach brides who give their guests a parasol to use at their ceremony and to take home as their favour.
Bomboniere Favours for a Sydney Wedding in the City
If you're hosting your Sydney wedding in the heart of the city at an iconic location such as Est or the new Hilton, you'll want to have some sophisticated and simple wedding favours to complement your wedding day style. Here are some of the favourites that our Sydney city brides are choosing right now:
- Antique Acrylic Place Card Frame - City brides know that a little bling goes a long way and these very popular diamond like place card frames double as both a place card on your table settings for your wedding reception as well as beautiful miniature photo frames for your guests to take home.
- Crystal Diamond Shaped Tea Light Holders - Sometimes complemented with the antique frames above, these crystal diamond shaped candle holders can cast a twinkling glow on your city wedding table settings as well as make a beautiful wedding bomboniere for your guests.
- Diamond Ring Bottle Stoppers - Many city wedding guests see the same wedding favours over and over, so many city brides choose a unique wedding bomboniere for their guests. These new and very chic diamond ring bottle stoppers have proved to be extremely popular with Sydney city brides.
- Black Personalised Ribbon - Black and white with silver accent are the colours of the moment for Sydney's city brides, and personalising black ribbon to tie as an accent on wedding invitations, menus, ceremony booklets and wedding bomboniere is the perfect chic complement for a black, white and silver wedding theme.
Bomboniere Favours for a Sydney Wedding in the Garden
There are so many stunning garden locations for a wedding in Sydney - whether its close to the ocean or nearer the city, the options are endless for a beautiful outdoor location for your Sydney wedding. To complement a garden wedding, our Sydney brides are choosing Spring themed wedding bomboniere favours and we cheer. These are some of your favourites:
- Butterflies Laser Cut Favour Boxes in Sage or Pink - These pretty favour boxes have been a huge hit for garden weddings. Fill with sweet treats such as home made cookies, truffles, jelly beans or traditional bomboniere almonds.
- Rose Ball Candles in Red, Pink or White - Like miniature pomanders, these rose ball candles are a hit with both brides and their guests at a Sydney garden wedding. Brides love how they look on their garden themed reception tables and guests love how they smell in their homes when they take them home after the wedding day.
- Whimsical Fields Spring Leaf Glass Coasters - Garden wedding guests feel instantly that these wedding favour coasters are much more expensive than they really are. Sydney brides hosting a garden themed wedding know these favours are not only great value but a beautiful addition to their wedding tables.
- Printed Muslin Favour Bags - These soft printed cotton favour bags can be personalised with the bride and groom's details, choice of colour and design, so we think that's why our garden wedding brides simply adore them. We hear that most brides like to pop in a home made cookie as a favour. Yum.
Bomboniere Favours for a DIY Sydney Wedding
Do it yourself and craft it yourself really is the theme of the moment in weddings. We love that brides are embracing homespun traditions and their childhood loves and are hosting weddings where they play a critical role in every part of the day - from crafting the table centrepieces and bridal bouquet to asking their favourite aunt to embroider the table runners with their monogram. Sydney brides are hosting their weddings at home in droves and these are the beautiful wedding bomboniere that we're seeing they adore the most:
- Heart Jewels in Diamond Clear - Diamond shaped embellishments make crafting wedding bomboniere yourself a cinch. These popular embellishments also make lovely table scatters for your wedding reception tables, in the bathrooms and around the wedding cake.
- Customised Bomboniere Rock Candy - Do it yourself brides in Sydney are loving our customised rock candy as it means they have a base for their wedding bomboniere favours. They can then take their personalised lollies and wrap them in cello and tie with a personalised ribbon, encase the candy in an organza bag or pop into a homemade wedding favour box.
- Flip Top Personalised Mini Candy Jars - For home made jams, lollies and other treats, these personalised mini candy jars suit a Sydney wedding at home perfectly. And you get to choose the lable style, colour and the text you want written on them.
- Tin Favour Pails - Pink Frosting's best selling wedding favour by far is the tin favour pail, and for good reason. They are so versatile for nearly every wedding theme. For Sydney DIY brides, they make a great base for your home made chocolates, for some potted wheatgrass, a tulle circle filled with sugar almonds or another home made treat. Our main image on this page shows how Martha Stewart's talented wedding designers have used them.
- Many DIY brides are opting for cupcake favours for their guests, and the love that goes into making a cupcake makes this treat even more special. The laser cut cupcake wrappers, cupcake boxes and cupcake decorations at Pink Frosting make giving a cupcake favour even more lovely!
Other Popular Wedding Bomboniere Favours for Sydney Brides
There are so many themes, budgets and ideas for Sydney based weddings! We love the versatility of Australia's largest city! Here are some of the other most popular wedding bomboniere for Sydney brides at Pink Frosting:
- Sydney brides that have a heart for the environment adore the eco friendly tote favour bags bearing a message of a greener earth and a protected environment;
- Pizza loving brides have really embraced the fun and practicality of the A Slice of Love Pizza Cutter favours in a pizza themed favour box;
- The Love Beyond Measure set of four heart shaped measuring spoons are one of the most popular wedding favours no matter your location, but our Sydney brides love the fact that wedding guests have a useful wedding favour that they will love to use in their kitchens;
- Miniature photo frames double as place card holders are a beautiful wedding bomboniere, especially in the colour of the moment - black! Pink Frosting's Black Baroque Frames have hit the spot for sophisticated Sydney weddings.
- Brides who favour tradition, and there are many in Sydney, love to give traditional sugared almonds or confetti almonds in a set of five wrapped in a tulle circle and tied with a personalised ribbon.
Sydney brides really love their wedding bomboniere favours to be a reflection of their personality and to complement the theme, style and colour scheme of their day. In our experience, they are fun-loving and host extraordinary celebrations, and pay close attention to detail, which is why they adore shopping for wedding bomboniere favours!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.