Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Ideas for Christmas Favours and Little Gifts
As the festive cheer dies down and the guests start to leave, hand each one a special Christmas favor to remind them of the fun and frivolity at your Christmas party. These little gifts also make wonderful presents for work colleagues, school friends, teachers and neighbours.
Here are some suggestions for Christmas favours that are both meaningful and memorable.
- Fun Christmas Favour Boxes are adorable, easy and budget conscious. Just fill with Christmas candy
and off you go!
- Cast a glow with Christmas candles. Snowflake candles or crystal candle holders are the perfect complement to a snow and ice inspired Christmas bash.
- Give each guest a beautiful Christmas decoration to take home. For a glamorous finale to a Christmas soiree, Pink Frosting's stunning decorations take the cake!
- Burn CDs of your Christmas songs. No one can resist a little bit of Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra at Christmas time!
- Sweet treats are always a hit. Guests appreciate the personal touch of homemade Christmas chutney presented with ribbons or raffia; or present handmade shortbreads cookies, gingerbread men or mini plum puddings tied up with muslin and ribbon.
- Make your favourite Christmas chutney, cookies or cakes and complete each beautifully wrapped gift with a copy of the recipe.
- Try a Christmas cracker that packs a real punch. Pink Frosting's Christmas crackers, will wow your guests with their beautiful presentation and first class gifts inside. Fantastic to add some fun to your party or as a take-home gift for your guests!
- Personalised Christmas favours such as lollipops and candy jars make a big impact for little spend. These little gifts are great for teacher presents, gifts for friends, neighbours and colleagues at work.
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.