Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Ideas for an Arty Party Theme
Your child needn't be a mini Monet to have a blast at an art party! Gather some pals and get the creative juices and fun flowing by setting up one or more art stations in your living room or garden.
- Offer face painting: Designate an area where kids can get their faces, arms, feet painted by an adult or, if kids are older, by the ‘artist' in the bunch.
- Create a mural: Cover a large table with butcher's paper and, in big block letters, write ‘Happy Birthday' or any other message that the guest of honour chooses. Invite each guest to colour in letters and add drawings around the message.
- Frame the moment: Take a Polaroid of each guest for him or her to keep. Or take group photos. Then give each guest a small frame to decorate. Supply stickers, pens, glue, shells and beads and let the kids create fabulous frames for their photos.
- Make custom shirts: Buy a few packages of children's white T-shirts and an array of fabric markers and pens. Give the guests a keepsake shirt and let them decorate it. But be sure to set up in an area where permanent markers won't make their way to your favourite furnishings!
- Art and craft projects: there are some great inexpensive arty and crafty project kits available, which are very reasonable and loads of fun.
- Cute cookies: bake up a storm and then get the kids to ice their own cookies. Try Pink Frosting's 100 piece cookie cutter kits.
- Creative cupcakes: Finish it all off by letting the kids decorate their own cupcake with lots of fun lollies, decorations and frosting colours!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.