Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Corporate Christmas Party Ideas!
It’s that time of year again! We have just about made it to December, the trees are up and present lists have been written. It’s also time to start celebrating the end of another working year with your colleagues! At Pink Frosting we know that by the end of the working year, you’re tired and stuck on ideas of how to celebrate another successful year with your fellow workers! So we have put together a few ideas for your Corporate Christmas party that will certainly drum up excitement and team building for every style of work place.
Here are our top ten!
1) The Scavenger Hunt: By putting everybody into teams and giving them a list of items to collect, the scavenger hunt is a great activity to get everyone interacting in a bit of friendly competition. As the teams embark in a hunting and gathering mission around your local area first team back with all the items WINS! Some simple rules for a Scavenger hunt, you can either get teams to bring back the items or an easier way is by each team taking photographs with each item on the list! Giving out Christmas prizes is always a great way to celebrate the winning team. At the Pink Frosting Christmas store there are plenty of great Christmas present ideas for your fellow employee’s!
2) Lawn Bowls: This one is another classic example of a fun day out for your Corporate Christmas party. Many of your local lawn bowls venues would provide a package deal with meals, drinks and the bowling green for the day. Don’t forget the dress code, WHITES ONLY!
3) Cook off: It says it in the name! With the recent trends in celebrity chefs and cooking shows, why not break up your office into teams and have a cook off! There are a couple ways of hosting this style of party. You can hire out culinary kitchens specific to team building and work parties or if someone has a large enough home they are willing to accommodate everyone you can have people in teams of entrees, mains, desserts and fancy drinks!
4) A Treasure hunt: It’s a classic we all remember from our childhood parties. You can chose to do this one around the office or enjoy the good weather and set it up outside in a park! Using sweets and treats or Christmas ornaments, hide them in various places around your location. Whoever collects the most can win a prize! Don’t forget about second and third place.
5) Karaoke Night: This is a great idea to loosen up the mood at a Corporate Christmas party. Have everyone battle it out over the microphone; you never know you could have a rising star in your office! Lots of venues have karaoke facilities or you can hire them and host it at a house, either way you will get some great laughs out of the night.
6) Cocktail & Canapés Party: For a more elegant and sophisticated event, you can organise a cocktail and canapés function. Lots of local bars or restaurants cater for such events. It gives everyone a chance to dress up and sparkle on a night out with your fellow colleagues.
7) Action day: Depending on your work place and the people, having an ‘action day out’ is always a great and sporty way to spend your Work Christmas Party. Traditional ideas like go-kart racing and paint ball make for an adventurous day and you can see what your work mates are made of!
8) Mexican Fiesta: What says celebration more than a fiesta! Ideal for a small to medium size work party, if someone can host in their back yard this leaves great space to decorate to the theme. Think piñatas hanging from trees, bright and colourful lanterns strung up with twinkling fairy lights. Food is easy for this theme fresh guacamole dip, nachos and fajitas. Don’t forget the ice cold margaritas! Use the bubble acrylic range of margarita glasses and quirky colourful plates to make for a great accessory to this theme.
9) Pop-up Picnic: The weather during Christmas Time is one of Australia’s most glorious seasons. So why not enjoy the fresh air and sunshine and have a pop-up picnic for your Christmas party! Everyone brings a basket full of goodies and picnic blankets and you just have to choose a beautiful location! Lots of parks supply BBQ areas, don’t forget the plastic plates, cups, and cutlery and add to the festivities with Christmas crackers! Enjoy a day filled with BBQ, baskets and blankets. Ahhhh the serenity!
10) Comedy Club: Another night time event to finish of the Corporate Christmas Party ideas list, why not take everyone to enjoy a night full of laughter at your local stand-up comedy club! This is a great way of breaking the ice among employees and if they’re game you can get some up and perform a skit for the crowd, makes for a great story around the office afterwards! Food and Beverage packages are always available and a good idea when there is large groups of people.
There you have it, 10 fun and easy ideas to plan your Corporate Christmas Party! For all your Christmas party needs the Pink Frosting Christmas shop has you covered for all styles of events. Don’t forget to organise an office Secret Santa to make your event that much more memorable!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.