Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Chilli Chicken Skewers Party Recipe
For any lighter lunchtime event, chicken skewers served with warm croutons and crisp salad makes the perfect recipe to satisfy appetites. Serve with lots of icy cold champagne for the perfect lunchtime shower or party.
750g chicken breasts chopped into cubes (you can ask your butcher to do this for you)
1 cup Thai chilli jam (available from the Asian section of your supermarket or at your Asian grocers)
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Soak wooden skewers in water for about 30 minutes before you start.
- Chop your chicken into cubes and thred onto skewers. Place into a large dish side by side.
- In a small bowl, add about a tablespoon of hot water to the chilli jam to make it a smooth paste for marinading. Pour over the chicken and ensure all sides of the chicken have been coated well.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your barbecue or grill to a medium heat. Grill the skewers for about 3 minutes on both sides until cooked through.
- Serve with warm croutons and crisp salad and lemon wedges.
Thread chicken onto skewers. Place in a ceramic dish. Combine chilli jam and 1 tablespoon warm water. Pour over chicken. Turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.