Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Celebrity Baby Shower Ideas
Have you been checking all the Tinseltown magazines for ideas on just what Ange, Katie and Posh did for their celebrity baby showers? Have you lusted after the latest celebrity baby pram, mini mink rug and onesie – you know, the same one that our Nic has?
Well now it’s your turn to plan your own celebrity baby shower – have all the fun of a celebrity without being hounded by the paparazzi!
If money’s no object, follow Britney’s lead - host a Moroccan theme baby shower. Her guests wandered barefoot through thousands of rose petals, and dined on a fabulous North African feast.
Or perhaps, like Jennifer Garner, have a purple themed baby shower (her baby was named Violet) – her guests were requested to bring only purple gifts.
Let Pink Frosting help you with some great ideas to make your celebrity baby shower the talk of the town.
- Roll out the red carpet! Make your celebrity guests feel right at home in the spotlight - roll out the red carpet leading up to your front door. Hire a spotlight, hang foil stars, and grab a director's chair for the mum to be.
- Let there be light! Lanterns are a wonderful way to create the glitz and excitement of Hollywood without costing the earth. Black and white paper ball lanterns mixed with miniature mirror balls around your venue perimeter are a great way to create that Hollywood effect. Or add shiny Hollywood Stars silver balloons for a glitzy look that’s sure to wow the fans.
- Give them the star treatment. Give your guests personalised hand cream favors with your name printed on them, or love compact mirrors for Hollywood fashionistas to check their makeup. Why not present each guest with a monogrammed pedicure set to show how much you care about their tootsies? Or present your celebrities with sweet treats in elegant black star design favor boxes.
- Mocktail magic. You won't be wanting to hit the hard stuff, so why not have a mocktail bar where your guests can make their own virgin cocktail creations?
- Star-studded games. For some cutesy fun, can your guests match the baby to the celebrity mum? Can they match the baby name to the celebrity couple? Real celebrities never change diapers! Let your celebrities practice with the diaper game. Pink Frosting has plenty of fun baby shower games to inspire you.
- Enjoy a film fest. If you’re all feeling exhausted, pop on your favourite Hollywood films such as Casablanca and enjoy a film fest with mocktails and popcorn in genuine popcorn containers!
Whatever you decide, make sure you treat the mum to be like a true star on this big day. She will need all the pampering she can get before her little star is born!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.