Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Can You Do Me a Wedding Favour?
I just love wedding season. It’s even better when wedding season lasts all year. One of the things I look most forward to at the wedding reception are the wedding favours. And it’s not because I expect to get something out of attending my friend’s wedding. It’s because I like to see what my friends have chosen as their wedding favour and how much it suits to their personality as a couple.
Two of my close school friends got married earlier this year and they love to be wined and dined. So it was no surprise to me when everyone was given a wine bottle topper, an ideal choice to compliment their food and wine obsession.
A friend of mine proposed to his wife at the beach and they married in summer. One of their wedding favours was a fan with their ceremony program printed on one side. Perfect for keeping ourselves cool as we stood out in the warm sun witnessing their nuptials. They also bought us all scratchy tickets as a memento of good luck.
So if you’re in the midst of planning your big day, give thought not only to your wedding theme and colours but also to your personality as a couple. This will help you in personalising your wedding favours down to a tee.
I could talk about wedding favours until the cows come home but here is a list of my favourite wedding bomboniere suitable for all wedding guests:
- Chocolates or a jar of rock candy with your names and wedding date printed on the label
- A bottle of your favourite wine with personalised wine labels
- Photo frame with each guest’s name featured in the frame as their table place card
- Wedding favour candy boxes ready for your delicious dessert candy buffet
- Personalised playing card set for those poker lovers
- A CD of songs featured at your ceremony and reception with a personalised wedding sticker on front cover
While many people choose one wedding favour for all guests, you may like to select one favour for the ladies and another favour for the gents. A friend of mine gave male guests a stubby holder printed with their names and wedding date on the front. Female guests received a lip gloss tub with the wedding details printed on the lid.
For more inspiration, here are five funky wedding favour ideas for girls and guys that will get your creative juices flowing.
For the ladies:
- A vintage shaped perfume bottle
- Pretty fan in colours matching your wedding
- A cute lip gloss with a personalised label
- Funky compact mirror for your purse
- Stylish champagne glass to help celebrate the night
For the gents:
- Stubby holder in your own design and colour
- Bottle opener with magnetic backing for the fridge
- Swish key ring for the car crazy lads
- The ever so functional Swiss Army Knife
- Shot glass ready for the wedding reception of the century!
Australia’s #1 online wedding shop can help you create the perfect personalised wedding favours for your big day. Whether it’s wedding themes, wedding decorations or venue locations, the Pink Frosting website has oodles of ideas to make your wedding fantasy become a reality. Happy wedding planning!
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.