Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Bonbonniere Ideas to Make Your Wedding Day Perfect
In my experience, many brides and grooms leave choosing their wedding bonbonniere until the very last moment. And why wouldn't you when you're concentrating on your food, cake, venue, dress, ceremony.... oh what a fabulous time engagement is! But, wedding bonbonniere is a beautiful way to bring the theme of the day into your reception, thank guests for coming to your wedding and also create a memento or souvenir for guests to take home with them. The right bonbonniere will remind your guests of your wedding day for years to come!
Here are my top tips for choosing wedding bonbonniere:
- Choose wedding favours that represent the style and theme of your wedding. Once you have created your mood board or pinterest board that you will use to theme your day, you will then be able to use this to create coordinating bonbonniere for guests - you can match it or coordinate it with your wedding table decorations, invitations and stationery suite, menu, bridesmaid gowns and so much more.
- Wedding bonbonniere should reflect the couple. If you're traditional, you may wish to consult the family or church to get ideas on traditional ways to present your wedding bonbons - which may include having someone special from your family make or help craft the bonbonniere for you. If you're a modern couple, you can be more creative with your gifts and provide a small token that reflects you and your day.
- Set a budget and stick to it. Wedding bonbonniere generally runs at between $2 and $12 per guest - although some extravagant couples spent a lot more than this! If you're not one of the lucky brides with an unlimited budget, your bonbonniere doesn't have to cost the earth - look for wedding favours on sale online or buy the elements needed to create your own bonbonniere such as organza bags and wedding chocolates and you'll save a pretty penny.
- Think about a candy buffet for your wedding bonbonniere - it's not as complicated as you might think! You can create your own lolly bar with candy jars in different shapes and sizes, scoops and tongs, and single coloured candy that reflects the colour scheme and theme of your wedding day. Let guests scoop lollies into your lolly bags and they will grin from ear to ear - I promise you.
- Get help! Bonbonniere is one of those fun elements that you can assemble with your bridesmaids over a bottle of bubbly. Invite the girls around to put together your tulle circles filled with wedding almonds; fill personalised Mason Jars with lollies and place on your personalised stickers; or bake cupcakes or other delicious treats to give to guests.
Bonbonniere is an important element of the day for your guests and provides such a unique opportunity for the bride and groom to provide a memorable thank you gift that guests will enjoy - it's worth spending some time thinking about in the planning process.
For a beautiful range of wedding bonbonniere to buy online, click here.
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.