Australia's BIGGEST Weddings & Party Sale STARTS NOW! Hurry, while stock lasts! >Shop Now
Baby Shower Invitations & Stationery Ideas
What better way for your friends and family to celebrate the new baby you are welcoming to the world than with a beautiful baby shower? And like a delivery from the stork himself, baby shower invitations and stationery herald the imminent arrival of your new bundle of joy!
- Your baby shower stationery sets the mood for your party, so consider tying your stationery and invitations in with your theme. Pink Frosting has a delightful range of stationery to suit any theme.
- Invitations should be sent 4-6 weeks prior to the shower. Don't forget to include the following information:
- Name of the guest of honour
- Host/hosts names
- Date, time and place
- Whether it will be a surprise
- Who to RSVP to and a deadline for RSVP. You may also like to include gift registry information, and the sex and name of the child (if appropriate). You might wish to give information about dress, the theme of the shower and a map to the party location.
- If you need help with some wording, try something like: "It's not raining but a shower is predicted! Please join us to celebrate..." or "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, How we wonder what you are!" or "Bottles and booties and bibs and more, let's shower the baby with gifts galore!"
- If bespoke invitations aren't in your budget, be creative! You could make your own baby shower invitation in the shape of a bib, baby's bottle or pram. Try cutting out pictures of babies and make collage cards or feature an ultrasound picture of the real guest of honour!
- For a truly unique invitation, send a ‘message in a bottle' by inserting each scrolled invitation into a small baby bottle. Add some confetti for good measure and send!
For more ideas and inspiration, check out Pink Frosting's beautiful range of baby shower invitations & stationery to buy online.
Wedding Ideas &
- Wedding Planning & Budgets
- Wedding Dresses
- Wedding Hairstyles & Makeup
- Wedding Shoes
- Bridesmaid Dresses & Beauty
- Wedding Themes
- Wedding Invitations & Stationery
- Wedding Decorations
- Wedding Flowers
- Wedding Venues
- Wedding Cakes
- Wedding & Engagement Rings
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Wedding Vows & Readings
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Bomboniere & Favours
- Wedding Traditions and Etiquette
- Wedding Cars
- Wedding Photos & Photographers
- Wedding Music
- Flower Girls & Page Boys
- Engagement Party
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Parties
- Kids Parties
- Adult Parties & Entertaining
- Baby Showers
- Bridal Showers & Kitchen Teas
- Cakes & Baking
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up for the Pink Frosting newsletter for the latest product arrivals, inspiring ideas for your events and sale alerts.